Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love You

It took me over a week to actually make this card. With the party last weekend I just kept putting off everything non party related. I did start this card but then Malachi had woken up and was cranky so I left it on my desk and there it sat until yesterday.

I think this very well might be my favorite Valentine set that Stampin' Up! has come up with besides I Heart Hearts.

The ladies that were at club last night made this card along with another project. We were missing half our club members. Lorraine had to work, Erin is ready to deliver her baby girl, and Sharon is focusing on her husband right now. Sharon's husband was in a horrible accident last month. I missed all of them. The thing I love about Stamp club the most is that I have been able to build friendships with all the ladies that attend. If it wasn't for this great hobby and my venture into selling Stampin' Up! I may have never met some of these great people.

Grandma, Stacey, Roberta and I still had a good time last night. We ate, stamped, and talked. What better way to spend a Tuesday night but we missed you Rain, Sharon, and Erin!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh Rose, this is such a CUTE card! Honestly, it's the best one I've seen with this set, it makes me actually want to buy the set to make THIS card! :) tfs

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great card Rose, Love all the elements and layers!

Yolanda said...

I agree that is a great stamp set. I haven't gotten it yet, but it's on it's way and I can't wait to use it! I really like your card. TFS