Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Heart the Petal Cone

I know I said I was going to wait until next week before showing another Valentine project but I just couldn't wait.

I seriously am loving the Petal Cone die, it's in the Occasions Mini Catalog. When I first saw it in the catalog I wasn't sure if I would order it because I thought it was going to be super small. So I didn't order it but I did borrow it from a friend. I can now say that mine is on it's way to my house from SU! along with my free Sale-A-Bration stuff. Oh, and the cone is bigger than I thought it would be.

I made several projects with this die and I will be showing you them to you over the next week. The brown paper that is sticking out of the box is packaging paper that comes in my SU! shipment boxes. I just shredded some of it and crinkled it up. It is a great filler. I used the I Heart Hearts stamp set to decorate the cone, then I punched a couple of holes on the side and used some pretty in pink satin ribbon as a handle. So cute and easy to make.

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

Don't you love this die! Great project.