Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ice Cream

Today I am showing you another Petal Cone creation that I copied from Holly at http://inkpaperstamps.com is the Ice Cream Cone card.

Like I said before, I am loving this die and I am just showing my love by creating and sharing.

This card is so simple to make. You only have to cut out the shape once and cut off the tab. Run it through a Texture Impression plate and sponge the edges for dimension. I did use the Tasteful Trim Die for part of the ice cream and of course I sponged that too. I guess I was in a sponging mood because I sponged the little banner too, after I stamped Happy Birthday.

Simple and cute. Makes me want to get an ice cream. Although its another chilly day in So Cal but Baskin Robbins has my favorite ice cream right now, Love Potion 31. It is a seasonal ice cream so I have to go get it before they run out. Yummy!

No comments: