Sunday, February 20, 2011

Medallion Medley

When I saw the Medallion Medley Simply Sent Kit, I fell in love. These printed and embossed cards are gorgeous. The colors are beautiful and the quality is great! The other thing I love about these is that fact that I can order them separately from the suggested stamp set.

When I first started with Stampin' Up almost 4 years ago they had Simply Sent Kits that were in the $40 range. They came with cards, some embellishments, a ink spot, and a small stamp set. The only problem was there was no way of just purchasing more cards to refill your set. When the IB&C came out back in July, SU! had changed the way the Simply Sent Kits are sold. Now you can buy the cards with envelopes and embellishments separately from the stamp set. Which gives you more options.

This Simply Sent kit is only $11.95 and includes 8 Printed and embossed cards, 1 sheet of 16 Vanilla self adhesive die cut ticket corner labels, and 8 Vanilla Envelopes. You can purchase the suggested stamp set Say It Simply for $7.95 or you can choose any set you'd like to to accompany these beautiful cards.

For my sample I added some Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon and I also layered the label on a scrap piece of Soft Suede card stock and popped it up. I love these and they make for a quick card when I am in a rush.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Very Cute! I had a customer purchase this kit recently and after seeing them I decided I should put them on my to buy list. Thanks for sharing!