Sunday, May 29, 2011

Flower Bookmark

I love to read so when I got a new book in April, I dug right into the book but after reading 6 chapters I thought I should save this for my vacation. I did great, I stayed away from my book but then I forgot about it on my vacation and never read it. Finally last week I got back into reading my book but someone named Malachi stole my bookmark. I looked all over for it but still never found it so when I started on making samples for the Big Shot club, I made a bookmark.

I again used the Flower Garden Embossing Folder. I used Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, & Baja Breeze card stock, Poppy Parade ribbon, Beautiful Wings embosslit, and Smooch Spritz. Although you can't see the sparkle in this picture. Now I have a bookmark again, now all I need is a book to read since I have already finished my other book.

No comments: