Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hope

There is hope for me, I am blogging again. Although now I need to get to creating. I haven't been stamping much lately. I do have a Strength and Hope Card Class next weekend, so I do need to design a couple more cards.

Don't forget to register for the class today.

This card is one that I cased from Ilina Crouse. I only changed a few minor things. It is a simple but lovely card. I used Craft, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White card stock. I did use some retired craft ribbon but you could always substitute the ribbon for a current color. Cutting those antennas is a little tough but it is worth it.

If you like the Strength and Hope Stamp set don't hesitate to purchase it, $2.00 from each purchase of this stamp set goes toward Breast Cancer Research. Contact me today if you have any questions.

No comments: