Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flower Garden Scrapbook Page

I've been pretty lazy about creating this month but when I have a class or a club meeting I am forced to get out of my rut and get to work.

This week I had Big Shot Club, each month the club members receive a die or embossing folder and they create a project using their new item. This isn't the project we made this month I already showed you what we created earlier this month. I however do make several other samples of things you can make with the product.

This sample I had started with another idea in mind but soon realized it just wouldn't work so I thought what can I do? Within minutes my creativity went to work and within 10 minutes my ended in this finished scrapbook page. I love it when that happens. Believe me, sometimes I sit and stare and my projects waiting for that moment when the light turns on. Well I just love the elegance of this page, I think we will make it at my next scrapbook class. If you are asking when that class is, the date is June 11th. Contact me if you are interested in signing up.

No comments: