Thursday, September 29, 2011

Advent Calendar

This past Saturday I spent most of my day working on this Advent Calendar. Yes, I said most of my day, have I ever mentioned that I live with a 20 month old monster? Since my husband was at work, it was just Malachi and I at home so in between feeding, changing, distracting, entertaining, and playing with him I completed my calendar.

I would really like to do this as a class if anyone is interested. I promise you won't have to do all of the above mentioned activities with Malachi during the class. LOL!

In the current Holiday Mini Catalog they have an awesome sample with the 25 & Counting Stamp Set and the Peek-A-Boo Bigz die. So of course I purchase the stamp set, die, and some Christmas DSP and mostly copied the sample. I did make some changes because I don't own every little thing they used. Gasp! I know, how can that be? I have been trying to cut back on my SU! product obsession since we are looking for a house to buy and we have another little bundle of joy on the way. I guess this just shows how versatile the products are and it helps me with my hoarding.

Anyway if you are interested in attending a class to make the calendar, let me know and I will set a date.

No comments: