Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Come Let Us Adore Him

The really bad thing about making Christmas cards so early is getting the Christmas songs stuck in your head.

I love Christmas and all the festivities that come along with it but when you are singing Christmas songs while trying to work on some fall stuff, it just gets to confusing.

Anyway here is another Christmas card I made. I used the Come to Bethlehem Stamp Set along with the Music Notes wheel. So I must admit that I am not the greatest at using the wheels in a straight line even when I use the wheel guide so I unmounted my Music Notes wheel. After I peeled it off the wheel I attached it to the Clear Mount Cling Foam and mounted it on one of my large clear blocks and stamped away. I now store this stamp in one of the Clear Mount Stamp cases. It looks as if I could store about 3 wheel stamps in one case, how awesome it that?

Over this past weekend I worked on my Christmas Advent Calendar and I can't wait to show it to you so check back soon.

No comments: