Thursday, September 15, 2011

Batty

In all seriousness I never had the intention of buying the Milk Carton die until I went to the SU! Convention in July and they showed some really cute projects where they used two milk carton dies to create a hexagon box. I got the die last month and like always I had good intentions of making one of those hexagon boxes, I even have a beautiful idea in my head but there it still lies.

Anyway yesterday while I was searching around for stamping ideas I cam across this idea for the bat hexagon box by Monika Davis. Way to cute! You can visit her blog for complete instructions at Stampin' Together at Monika's Place, she created a great PDF for everyone to see and use.

I was missing one of the items that she used and it was the perfect pennants die but I knew Grandma had one so what did I do, I drove to her house to pick it up. I was pretty determined to make this cute little bat. What a paper crafter won't do for a project.

No comments: