Welcome to the April Stylin' Blog Hop! Whether this is your first stop or you've just come from Anji C. at Altered Scraps Blog I hope that you are inspired by all the wonderful creations.
I know that Easter is just a few days away but if you are like me you still have a few little treats to make and I have the perfect little box for you to make. I pulled out my Fancy Favor box and started decorating. This little box came together quickly and so cute. I had seen many samples where people had used the bid punch as a little chick coming out of an egg and I just had to replicate. I used the Wide Oval punch for the egg and then using my scissors created the zigzags. Now I just need to fill my box with some Easter grass and candy.
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whiper White, Regal Rose
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor box, Wide Oval Punch, Bird Punch, Scallop Trip Punch, Polka Dots Embossing Folder
For my second project I created a card. I was looking at some DSP and I suddenly had some inspiration to emboss a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then sponge it with Very Vanilla Craft Ink. After I created the background I used a stamped image that was laying on my desk from the Apothecary Stamp set. I had stamped and colored the image but then decided against using it on another project. I felt it fit this card perfect. I added a mat to the image and some ribbon and whala, I had a beautiful card. Ribbon is my favorite accessory to add to any card so I was glad I had some coordinating Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon.
Ink: Very Vanilla Craft Ink, Early Espresso
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Labels Framelits, Stampin' Write Markers, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
Now that you've seen my creations make sure to hop on over to Tonya's Blog at Stampin' with Tonya.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Creative Electica
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Nancy B. of Lady Stamps a Lot
- Anji C. of Altered Scraps Blog
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose (You Are Here)
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Amanda H. of Live Laugh Craft
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Patricia T. of Sunnyone Stampin'
- Heather W. of Heather's Stampin' Blog
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Linda O. of Stamp at Linda's
- Marla R. of Marla's Stampin' Spot
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Nicole B. of Creations by Mommy
- Pam S. of Sunny Girl Scraps
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim