Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Love & Laughter

Last night after everyone was in bed I went into my craft room to do a little creating. Believe it or not it wasn't even that late and I thought about heading to bed myself but then I thought, I can make a couple cards before I do.

For some reason I felt the need to make a wedding card even though I don't know anyone getting married until August. I guess I will be prepared in advance for once. LOL! I should have made a anniversary card since our wedding anniversary is at the end of the month. I guess I will have to sneak that one in next time I get a few moments to stamp.

I am hoping to hold a stamp class soon, so I need to sneak into my craft room a little more.

Make sure to check back on Thursday for the Stampin' Up! Stylin' Blog Hop.

No comments: