Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smooches for Mom

The bright colors and flowers are perfect for the spring days. Just looking at this card makes me smile because it reminds me that the short dreary days of winter are behind us for a while.

When working on my April Stamp Club projects I knew I wanted to use the Summer Smooches sneak peek items but needed some inspiration so I went on the Stampin' Connection website and flipped through dozens of ideas. When I saw a card done by Norma Pimentel that I just thought was adorable so I basically cased it with a few minor changes. I stamped an image on the card and made it a Mother's Day Card since Mother's Day is just around the corner. And who better than Mom to receive a beautiful handmade card. Although my sister Monica stole this card so I probably need to come up with another card since my mom will more than likely get this one from her.

Well my creating with the Summer Smooches line didn't stop here, so be sure to check back for a couple more projects.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Lovely mother's day card. Very "springy".