Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Be Mine

It's been a while since I've blogged but I thought I would take it up again and share my creations. These days I mostly share on my Instagram page and my Facebook page but thought there might be a person or two that miss my ramblings.

Well anyway, you are here to see and here about my projects so I guess I'll share the details. I took one of the Craft Bags and cut off the bottom to make the bag shorter without losing the detail at the top of the bag. I then re-secured the bottom of the bag. I then added a belly band around the bag. I cut a slit in a doily and then fan folded it to add behind the 2.5" circle along with some gold foil thread. I stamped the circle with heart image from Bloomin' Love stamp set and popped it up with dimensionals. I thought it still needed something so I added some die cut flowers with rhinestones to the heart. It was the perfect touch.

I just love the way this project turned out. I hope you like it too!

No comments: