Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bloomin' Heart

I created this card a couple weeks ago and I can't remember if I was using a card sketch or just using random pieces on my desk. I sometimes cut out a piece of card stock or a die cut but then decide against it. I throw these pieces into a pile and every now and then I create cards only using those pieces. This helps declutter my desk a little and I don't feel like I've wasted my precious paper. Haha!!! I know we all struggle with this.

This Bloomin' Heart card can be used as a wedding or anniversary card. It could even be used as a Just because I love you card. It is a simple yet pretty card. All supplies can be ordered from my website and if you order $50 or more in product before March 31st you can earn free Sale-A-Bration items, how awesome is that?

Contact me if you need more details.

No comments: