Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Today is one of my favorite holidays, Happy Thanksgiving! I woke up this morning and prepared some fruit salad and some macaroni salad to take to Grandma's house. We spent the day at Grandma Mary's house with all of the family.

My Grandma is awesome! She cooked two turkey's this morning. One for everyone to eat and the other because Eric wanted to be sure we had leftover turkey. Besides the turkeys she made the rest of the side dishes. I am so thankful for such a beautiful and giving Grandma.

This Thanksgiving I just want to say that I am very thankful for my Grandma. She has been a great roll model in my life. She gives of herself like no other person I know. After my Dad passed away she has always made sure that I was taken care of and before that she took care of my dad. As an adult I am very thankful to have her as my friend. I love to spend time with her whether we are on one of our crazy shop hop days where we visit 10 craft stores in one day, or we work on our paper crafting projects at my house or hers, or we just spend time with one another.

My grandma always has time to listen to me ramble on about things and later ask me how it went or how the person is. She is just genuine. I know she loves me because she is one of my biggest fans. She helps me, inspires me, pushes me to achieve more in life, and she helps me with my side business. Always looking out for new customers or getting sales for me.

Grandma I couldn't imagine not having you in my life. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. I could never thank you enough for all you do for me. Thank you Grandma! I love you.

I am thankful for my Husband, you are the greatest husband Eric. I love you and I am thankful to have such a great best friend to spend my life with.

I am thankful for all of my family, my Mom, my 6 Sisters, my Brother, Nieces, Nephews, Grandmas, aunts, uncles, extended family and my church family. You all inspire me. I love you and I am thankful to have you in my life.

No comments: