Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One of many...

I've neglected my blog for the past week. I did do some creating for a friend of my grandma's. She wanted some scrapbook pages done. She actually asked me to do them a while ago but I kept putting them off, well I finally got around to making them. So between getting those pages done, Disneyland, San Diego, and taking care of my little family, I just didn't have time to create for my blog.

Yesterday I was determined to make some projects but I wasn't getting very far. I think I had too many ideas floating around in my head because I would be working on a project and then remember another project I wanted to work on so I would pull out the stuff for that idea. That happened several times before I realized I was never going to get anything done. I did manage to finish this card, after I stopped starting new projects before finishing the last one.

I saw a card by Ann Schach on her blog that inspired me, only problem was I didn't have the texturez plate she used or anything similar. So on my last order I added the Texture Plate Kit #4. My card is different than her card but yet has some similarity. After I textured the More Mustard piece I brayered it with Early Espresso. The Plane and Simple Stamp set was perfect for this card.

I hope to finish one of my other half done projects tonight but we shall see.

No comments: