Thursday, March 10, 2011

Springtime Smiles

Tonight was my monthly Stamp Club night. It's always great to get together with the ladies in my club and chat while creating.

This is one of the projects we created. I cased this card from Mary Ellen Byler, I just changed the stamp set and used Pink Pirouette for the card base and layered the Sahara Sand Tulip Frame Embossed piece to the card front. I used the Pink Pirouette marker to color most of the flowers. The ones I didn't color I used a white gel pen to color them in. It makes them stand out on the very vanilla background.

I should have made this week, Spotlight on Easter Blossoms stamp set since that is all I have been creating and showcasing on my blog. I'll make a note to post something else this weekend. Maybe something for St.Patty's day since that is less than a week away.

No comments: