When you receive the award you are to:
1) Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) Leave a comment on their blogs so that they can pass along the recognition!
So here goes!
Thank you Brenda Keenan, Nikki, Leena Girsa, Nicole Watt for reconizing my blog with this award - you made me feel special.
Eight things about myself:
1) I know Sign Language. I wouldn't say I am completely fluent but I could help communicate if needed. I have helped interpret in my church services. I might not have said it just like the preacher but I got the message to the deaf that were there.
2) I come from a large family, I have 6 sisters and 1 brother. I am the oldest.
3) I love missions work and would travel just about anywhere to do missions work. Some of the places I have been are Liberia, Papua New Guinea, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. Since I have a little one, my travels will stay closer to home for a while but I help a non-profit organization called Reach Worldwide that helps raise support for Missionaries and native pastors/ministers.
4) I love to read. The imagination is a wonderful tool. I also listen to audio dramas on a regular basis.
5) I am a LA Dodger's fan. Mostly because my dad was a fan but I also love the sport. I was a pitcher on my High School softball team. I even named my dog Dodger.
6) I love Disneyland. We have season passes and visit Disneyland at least once a month.
7) I have been married to Eric for almost 7 years. We have a 1 year old little boy named Malachi and we have a cockapoo named Dodger.
8) I've lived in So Cal all my life. I love being so close to the ocean, mountains, and Disneyland.
Now I get to pass this award on to 8 other bloggers:
1) Kelly Green http://www.creativelyinked.blogspot.com/
2) Naomi Ball http://astampersparadise.blogspot.com/
3) Malanie Diaz http://stampingcreationsbymel.blogspot.com/
4) Nikki http://www.inkpaperstamp.com/
5) Heather Dean http://alwaysthinkingaboutinking.blogspot.com/
6) Diane Oliver http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com/
7) Melissa http://inspirationfrommelissa.blogspot.com/
8) Alicia Ring http://glitteringstamps.blogspot.com/
Please take time to visit all the blogs listed here - you won't be sorry!