Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Girl

A couple of weeks ago I made a couple of baby shower cards for a baby shower, well when I was looking for inspiration online I came across a card by Sharri Barron that was just adorable. I thought I need to remake that, I ended up doing mine a little different.

I should have made this card in boy colors since everyone I know having a baby is having a boy. I think I have only known one person in the past year to have a girl. Well here is to hoping someone has a girl soon.

2 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

Yes, indeed scream baby shower! Nicely done love the ribbon detail it is a precious card. TFS :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Adorable! I love all of the details like the paper pieced elephant ears, the distressing and the cool ribbon treatment. Such a sweet baby card! :)