Saturday, April 30, 2011

Floral Fusion Scrapbook Page

I only have a few minutes, I have to leave to the airport within an hour. Texas here we come! It will be good to see in the in-laws but the only thing that stinks is that we are traveling on our anniversary.

A couple of weeks ago my sister asked me what Eric and I were going to do for our 5 year anniversary but what she didn't realize is our 5th anniversary was 2 years ago. 7 years. I am blessed to have my husband. He is a great man that is loving and supporting.

Good thing neither of us have the 7 year itch! In this day and age I am glad to have a good marriage.

So the scrapbook page has nothing to do with my anniversary but it is one of the samples I made with the floral fusion die and the little leaves die. Ok, I am off....

No comments: