Saturday, April 2, 2011

Build a Blossom

I am finally sitting down to blog and share a new card. I have been busy this week so I haven't even contemplated blogging or stamping for that matter. I finally sat down a little while ago and did a couple of projects, one is the Build a Blossom card and the other one is for my cousin's bridal shower.

I thought about giving my cousin this card but ended up making a card that looks like corset. So cute. I would share but I have to get going soon. I have a couple of places to be tonight. My calendar has been full this week. I can't wait for our vacation at the end of the month.

Anyway, I used the Build a Blossom stamp set along with the coordinating punch from the Occasions Mini. Actually I ordered the stamp set on an order in January and completely forgot to order the punch so I kept on putting off using the set because I didn't want to cut out all the petals if I didn't have to. Long story short, Grandma let me use her punch and I have finally ordered mine. These coordinating stamp and punch items are awesome! If you don't have them, you should buy them, you'd love them.

Well I got to get going, I hope to be back sooner than later.....

No comments: