Thursday, April 28, 2011

Floral Fusion

This is one of the samples that I made for my Big Shot Club. This month each person received the Floral Fusion die and the Little Leaves die.

I had real good intentions of making more samples but I actually only made one more. I will share that another day. Tonight I am actually trying to pack for our vacation and squeeze in a little stamping time. I don't want my blog to go barren for the next 9 or more days.

If you haven't signed up for a Big Shot club yet, you won't want to miss May. You'll receive a beautiful new embossing folder plus you'll get to make a couple of projects. How awes0me is that? I will be posting the embossing folder and one of the projects on May1st. Come back soon.

1 comment:

Danica said...

I love the colors on this one! Very pretty. Tfs!

Enjoy your vacation! :)