Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bookmark It

I had seen these cute bookmarks on Dawn Raspas' blog a while back and thought they were adorable and wanted to make one but just never got around to it. So last Tuesday as I was looking around on Stampin' Connection I saw another bookmark that someone else had made and it reminded me that I wanted to make one too. I immediately got up and pulled out my Fun Flowers die, some card stock and some ribbon and within a few minutes I had this cute bookmark.

You can use it to hold your spot in that book you are reading or you can use it save your spot in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. Since I have two of these bookmarks (I made the second one with my stamp club ladies) I have one in my IB&C and I have another one waiting to be used on that book grandma just got. I'm waiting for her to finish reading it so I can read it.

No comments: