Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Travel Scapbook page

So I have been in a funk lately. I haven't been in a creating mood. I really need to get to work because I need to create some scrapbook pages for my class this coming weekend. I've also had this nagging voice in the back of my head that was telling me I needed to update my blog.

So I pulled out this scrapbook page that I made in May for a class. I used the Travel Log stamp set that is in the summer mini catalog. This is a perfect set for scrapbooking all your summer travels.

The good thing is that after I photographed these pages I sat down and created a cute card with one of my new stamp sets from the new catalog. I had been wanting to do that for a while but then I would look at my huge mess on my desk and the kitchen table and I would chose to do something else like lay around. I hate feeling so tired all the time but like someone told me "you have kids now, you'll be tired for the next 18-20 years." Between chasing Malachi around and this pregnancy sucking all my energy out of me, sometimes all I can do is lay on the couch.

So now that I can actually say that I used one of my new stamp sets I don't feel that bad about ordering a few things from the upcoming Holiday Mini. I can't wait to share that mini with you. It has so many cute things in it!

Come back tomorrow to see my card.

No comments: