Monday, August 8, 2011

Things I Love

Last year I had seen a scrapbook page done by Kristyne Brandt and I just loved it so I saved it in my favorites.

This past Saturday I had a scrapbook class and like so many other times in my life I procrastinated in making the pages for the class. Friday as I sat down to create I didn't really know what I wanted to do so I searched through Stampin' Connection and Splitcoast for some inspiration. I went through my favorites file too and found the page done by Kristyne and thought I can remake that page with a few changes and a a differnt stamp set.

Off to work I went and this is the page I created using Kristyne's page as my guide. I used the Creative Elements stamp set for this page. I also used one retired project and that was the hearts and brackets die. If you truly wanted to remake this page I am sure you could do without the brackets and large heart. I love the vintage feel to this page. Now all I need to do is snap some pictures of the things I love and get them printed so I have a complete scrapbook page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose! I love your version of the page and I'm so glad I could inspire you to create! I am a huge procrastinator too so I feel your pain! lol All the best!

Kristyne