Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a Wrap

Even though I haven't posted to my blog in a week, I still feel good because I have blogged more this month than I have in the past couple of months.

This project is from my August Stamp Club. We used the It's a Wrap Occasions Stamp Set, Matchbox die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Pretty Postage Stamp Set, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Scallop Square Punch, and the 1" Square Punch.

I tend to favor blues so I used two of the In Colors, Island Indigo and Pool Party. These colors are just beautiful! We stamped the Thanks So Much in Pool Party and wrapped them around the candies. Four fit in a box and they make cute little thank you gifts. They are also perfect for party favors. Who wouldn't love to get some yummy chocolate.

I don't know if you've seen the new ruffled ribbon but it is very pretty. When I originally saw it in the catalog, I didn't really have an opinion about it. I guess it didn't stand out to me but once I saw it in person, I had to order it. Now I just need to order all available colors. Boy is my SU wish list long and its like a plant, it is always growing.

No comments: