Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Little Birdie

Aviary is an adorable stamp set but I've only used it a couple of times. I guess I am rather fond of birds too because I tend to purchase sets that have them in it. My husband is always teasing me about my bird stamps but luckily I didn't get to much teasing because he actually liked this set. He says that it is because it is cartoony. What-ever!

Anyway I was determined to use this stamp set so I searched the web to see others creations. Sometimes that helps to inspire me to copy or just sparks an idea in my head. Well I was looking around I had seen several cards that people had used the birdcages to create a background and I loved the idea. So I mounted all the cages on my large clear block and stamped a couple of times. It was fast and simple and just the look I wanted. I stamped the bird cage one more time, added a bird, put a little bow on and mounted this on a couple of pieces of color card stock. Cute, Quick, and Simple.

No comments: